Kiss cut stickers and labels
TroLase Foil can be "kiss-cut". This means, only the material is being cut with lower power, the carrier paper on the back stays untouched. Therefore, a whole sheet can be comfortably processed at once. Stickers can be easily peeled off afterwards.
- TroLase Foil
- Acrylic cutting table or honeycomb cutting table
- 1.5" or 2" lens
- Large nozzle
Machine used: Speedy 360, 100 Watt, 1,5" lens, vacuum table, cutting grid table
This sample can be produced with any other machine of the Speedy Series.
Open our template in your graphics program and design your stickers. Ensure that all colors are specified in RGB and the cut line is a hairline. When your graphic has been completed according to your preferences, highlight the graphic and click “Print”.
|Process Mode||Resolution||Cut line||Halftone||Others|
|Standard||500 dpi||none||Color||Optimized Geometries
Inner Geometries first
Insert the TroLase Foil sheet, switch on the vacuum, if present, and focus the laser. Position the job on the virtual plate and start the job.
Laser Parameters Color: black Process: Engrave; Power (%): 45; Speed (%): 50; ppi/Hz: 500; Passes: 1; Air Assist: on; Z-Offset: +1 mm: Advanced: Standard
Laser Parameters Color: red Process: Cut CO2; Power (%): 20; Speed (%): 1; ppi/Hz: 1000; Passes: 1; Air Assist: on; Z-Offset: 0; Advanced: Standard
Laser Parameters Color: blue Process: Cut CO2; Power (%): 7,5; Speed (%): 1; ppi/Hz: 1000; Passes: 1; Air Assist: on; Z-Offset: 0 mm; Advanced: Standard
Basically, you can use the same parameters for all TroLase Foil colors, the metallic requires slightly less laser power.
- If cut too close together, the cut line may be heated twice. As a result, it gets very dirty. Therefore, make sure that the individual elements of the cutting lines in the graphic are at least 1 mm apart.
- TroLase Foil is very easy to process, if small details like those in this graphic are present, we recommend the 1.5” lens, for larger engraving areas, it may be useful to use the 2” lens.
- A small Z-offset of +1mm is sufficient for this material, and a homogeneous engraving is achieved.
- If the Air Assist is set too high, the material or the engraving on the material turns slightly gray. To avoid this, either use a large nozzle or switch off the Air Assist.