Laser-engraved parking sign made out of TroLase
We will show you a very fast and easy way to process your individual engraved parking sign made of our laser engraving material, TroLase. TroLase is an UV-resistant acrylic based laminate for both indoor and outdoor applications. Benefiting from a thin top layer it enables detailed engraving at high production speeds.
- Speedy 360, 80 watts
- 2" lens
- Vacuum table with acrylic cutting table
Make your own design or import our free template into your graphic program. We use a 3,2 mm TroLase for the sign and a TroLase ADA Signage with adhesive foil for the blue "P"-symbol.
Send both graphics to the laser using the parameter settings below:
- Process: Standard
- Resolution: 500dpi
- Cut line: none
- Halftone: Color
- Others: optimized geometries, inner geometries first
Make the parameter settings in the material database. Parameters can differ depending on the machine used and the laser power. Firstly, engrave and put the sign out of TroLase white/ black. The next step is to cut the "P"-symbol out of TroLase ADA. Then apply the "P"-symbol on the sign.
TroLase white/ black, 3,2 mm
- Engraving (black): Power: 100%, Speed: 100%, Resolution: 500 PPI, Air Assist: ON, z-offset: +3mm
- Creasing (red): Power: 50%, Speed: 1,5%, Frequency: 1000 Hz, Air Assist: ON, z-offset: 0 mm
- Cutting (blue): Power: 100%, Speed: 0,8%, Frequency: 1000 Hz, Air Assist: ON, z-offset: 0 mm
TroLase ADA Sapphire
- Cutting (red): Power: 50%, Speed: 1,5%, Frequency: 1000 Hz, Air Assist: ON, z-Offset: 0 mm
- For the best results and less cleaning effort, the board should be engraved from bottom to top. You can easily change the engraving direction.
- After cutting the "P"-sybol, put a stripe of painter's masking tape on the letter. Consequently, the inner part of the "P" stays on the right position and it is not necessary to adjust it subsequently.
Clean the engraved sign with a damp cloth. Then stick the "P" out of TroLase ADA on the scratched position on the sign and press. The signage mounting devises allow an easy mounting.