TroLase ADA Signage
TroLase ADA Signage is a dyed, single-layer, acrylic based material.
It is great for signage in indoor and outdoor areas. You can cut out letters or create 3D signs by mounting cut-out shapes on a base plate. In addition, it is an ideal material for signs featuring Braille. Here's a great tip, order TroLase ADA signage with self-adhesive film applied to the back. This allows you to easily mount letters cut-out from the material plate on base plate or walls. During assembly use the cut material plate as a template for spacing and as a line level.
- Exterior & Interior Signs
- ADA compliant Braille & Tactile Signage
- 3 Dimensional Signs
- Model Making
- Cut Out Letters
Sheet size in inch:
Material: Single-ply modified acrylic
Cutting method: laser, saw, guillotine
Filter TroLase ADA Signage selection:
- An error occurred, please try again later.
Order TroLase ADA Signage with self-adhesive film applied on the back. This allows you to easily mount
letters cut-out from the material plate on base plates or walls. During assembly use the cut material plate as a template
for spacing and as a line level.
A few tips for best results:
- Materials must be even and without bends or distortions.
- A cutting table should always be used when cutting plastics, in order to lift the material.
- Remove the protective film, in order to prevent discolouration or excessive smoke.
- If excess smoke results, then too much energy is being used. In this case increase the speed.